Sunday, May 8, 2011

Prophetic Word - "Calling Forth My Remnant to the Forefront"

After reading a brief overview of the crisis in Egypt on the internet, the Holy Spirit began to impress heavily upon me the real significance of what is taking place there, and throughout the world, particularly with the rise of Islam as a battering ram throughout many distant lands, including our very own nation, The United States of America.  Even now as I write, the Holy Spirit is prompting the question, “How united are we REALLY?”  After a time of praise, worship, and prayer, the Holy Spirit began to speak prophetically within and through me.  He led me to record these words of prophesy, and to transcribe the words that I share with you now.  Please, pray before, during, and after reading these words for the deep revelation of what God is saying to us, His people.  Let us also pray for the ability to intercede according to God’s perfect and Divine will. 

Prophetic Word
“Calling Forth My Remnant to the Forefront”

2 Corinthians 2:11 “Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.”  (KJV)

Jeremiah 1:9-10 “Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.  See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.”  (KJV)

            “Open your eyes,” sayith God, “and arise from your slumber, and arise from your sleep.  Do you not see that the (spirit of the) anti-Christ is on the rise?  Can you not see that he is no longer satisfied with a remnant of people who have sold themselves out to him?  But that now he is determined to overtake the nations?” sayith God.  “And it is the spirit of Islam that is at the forefront. Open your eyes,” sayith God.  “America, you are not safe.  For he croucheth even at the door, and he waits to take you.  He comes with his lies of tolerance.  I have not called you to tolerate.  I have called you to tear down the altars.  I have called you to tear down the idols.  I have called you to tear down!” sayith God. 

Joshua 18:2-3 “And there remained among the children of Israel seven tribes, which had not yet received their inheritance.  And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the LORD God of your fathers hath given you?”

Luke 12:31-34 “But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.  Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.  Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.  For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”  (KJV)

Luke 17:21 “Nor will people say, Look! Here [it is]! or, See, [it is] there! For behold, the kingdom of God is within you [in your hearts] and among you [surrounding you].” (AMP)

            “When I say to possess the land, I am not speaking of hording up riches and wealth of this world.  When I say to possess the land, I mean to possess the land for my Kingdom’s sake,” sayith God.  “My command to possess the land is not a command to run after your dreams, fulfilling the desires of your heart.  I said, Give me your heart, and I will give you a Kingdom.  But my people refuse to give me their heart.” 

Mark 12:29-31 “Jesus answered, The first and principal one of all commands is: Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord; And you shall love the Lord your God out of and with your whole heart and out of and with all your soul (your life) and out of and with all your mind (with your faculty of thought and your moral understanding) and out of and with all your strength.  This is the first and principal commandment.  The second is like it and is this, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these.”

            “Look at the Muslims, who are scattered abroad.  They have given the (spirit of the) anti-Christ, they have given the spirit of Islam, their heart, their body, their soul, their strength, their very lives.  Have not I called you to lead by example?  And yet, they lead by example more than my people.  This grieves Me,” sayith God.  “This grieves my heart.  Oh, that if my people would pour themselves out as a drink offering on the altar.  What I could do!  What I would do!” sayith God.  
            Let this be your prayer, “Complete surrender!  Lord, help me to completely, whole-heartedly, surrender my self, my life, my all to thee.  Complete surrender is my plea.”

© Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, use only with permission 

No comments:

Post a Comment