Sunday, May 8, 2011

IMMERSION - Acrostic Poem

IMMERSION

Excerpt from “What’s in a Word? - The Spiritual Significance of Acrostic Poetry”
Matthew 28:18-20 – “Yeshua came and talked with them. He said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.  Therefore, go and make people from all nations into talmidim, immersing them into the reality of the Father, the Son and the Ruach HaKodesh, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember! I will be with you always, yes, even until the end of the age.’” (CJB)

Matthew 28:18-20 “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”  (KJV)

            The Holy Spirit often ministers to me in-depth messages through acrostic poetry.  Several days ago, the Holy Spirit brought the word IMMERSION up before me, and the following acrostic poem is what He revealed through this nine-letter word.  Knowing that the ministry of Voices of Christ is based on the mission of “Embracing Immersion,” as explicitly expressed in the Great Commission, the Holy Spirit is initially leading me to release only the acrostic poem without further explanation or exposition.  As a result, the Holy Spirit will reveal to each reader a measure of its application to the call of the prophetic scribe.  As the Holy Spirit leads, I will expound further. 

  I ntercession
M agnify the Godhead (Father, Son and Holy Spirit)
M atchless mercy and grace
E ndurance
R un the race of righteousness
S anctification
 I nterdependence
O bedience
N o Nonsense

© Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, use only with permission

No comments:

Post a Comment