Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dreams within Dreams of Intercession

Dreams within Dreams of Intercession

1 John 2:2 "And He [that same Jesus Himself] is the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins, and not for ours alone but also for [the sins of] the whole world."  (AMP)

1 John 4:10 "In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins."  (AMP)


BEFORE I WENT TO SLEEP...
            After watching and reading the news of the devistating and destructive Earthquake in Japan - reaching all the way to our western shores... the Holy Spirit spoke through me... "Lord, nothing in this life is sure... NOTHING... BUT my place in YOU!" What an assurance we have when we find ourselves wrapped up, tied up, and tangled up in JESUS! There in NONE righteous NO NOT ONE! Yet, there is SAFETY in Jesus! We will have pain, trials, and tribulations in this life GALORE, BUT THERE IS NO FEAR... ONLY SAFETY AND LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS, our SAVIOR, LORD, MASTER, SAVIOR, KING and EVERYTHING!

           Then I dreamt last night... It is difficult to explain, but I had several dreams within my dreams.  It was me, but I was an African woman dreaming and waking up from my dreams... As I came out of the set of dreams I heard God speak... Africa, My jewel...  There were not a lot of details to this dream, but I awoke with an understanding that God has called some of His intercessors... who will not only breathe and live unto themselves (I know that we all live unto Christ, but this is not what He was speaking of and revealing at THIS time)... But we will live representing particular NATIONS... God showed me the woman in my dream WAS not only a person, but a CONTINENT OF NATIONS... AFRICA!  God revealed to me a particular African minister - that she is HIS QUEEN representing Africa.  When we TRULY interceed... NOT US, but the INTERCESSOR WITHIN US... THE HOLY SPIRIT interceeds through us we REPRESENT SYMBOLICALLY - YET IN A VERY REAL WAY... the individuals, people groups, cities, states, nations etc. for which we interceed.  I know this sounds strange, very difficult to explain in words, but this is what God revealed to me through my dream...  God is saying that CHRIST on the CROSS is the PERFECT EXAMPLE of the INTERCESSION required in this hour.  CHRIST NOT ONLY DIED AS HIMSELF, BUT ALSO AS YOU AND ME - AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR OUR SINS - HE LITERALLY WENT TO THE CROSS AS US AND ON OUR BEHALF!  (My God, Savior and King!  I am seeing and understanding the SUBSTITUTION OF JESUS ON THE CROSS in a way as I have NEVER SEEN or UNDERSTOOD BEFORE!)  So must we INTERCEED AS SUBSTITUTES for those to whom God calls us to interceed!  YES, EVEN NOW IT IS BECOMING MORE CLEAR TO ME as the Holy Spirit continues to reveal His Truth to me!

© 2011  Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, use only with permission

No comments:

Post a Comment