Sunday, May 8, 2011

God is Calling Forth the Intercessors / Run For Freedom - Spoken Word

God is Calling Forth the Intercessors

Daniel 9:1-3 "In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans;  In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.  And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:" (KJV)

            This Scripture reveals that Daniel “understood by books” the time in which he lived and the Word of the Lord concerning his people, the nation of Israel.  The Holy Spirit has led me to Daniel 9 many times as a model of intercession.  God is calling forth intercessors who will understand by THE BOOK (The Inspired Word of God) the times in which we live, concerning cities, states, and nations.  We must first seek God’s face to know the specific territories or people groups that He has assigned to us for intercession, calling forth His will into the Earth realm.  Then we must seek God’s face for REVELATION to know WHAT to pray for, and HOW to pray for these territories and people groups.
           Based on Daniel’s understanding of God’s Word concerning Israel, he took the following three necessary actions: 1) He set his face unto the Lord God, 2) He sought the Lord God by prayer and supplications, and 3) He fasted, mourning with sackcloth and ashes.  As a result, God HEARD and ANSWERED his prayer, sending DIVINE REVELATION through the angel Gabriel.  God is no respecter of persons!  If we, His people will set our faces towards Him, seeking Him by prayer and supplications through fasting, repentance and mourning, He will SURELY HEAR and ANSWER our prayer.  It is God’s desire to reveal Himself to His True Intercessors.  He will not hold back the necessary REVELATION to direct our strategic prayers in this hour.
          Who will cry out for the cities?  Who will cry out for the nations?  Who will sacrifice their time to SEEK the LORD, FIND Him and DISCERN HIS WILL?  God is calling forth the Intercessors to take their rightful positions and places on the Wailing Wall!  He is calling forth His Intercessors to STAND IN THE GAP AS “REPAIRERS OF THE BROKEN BREACHES, AND THE RESTORERS OF PATHS TO DWELL IN” (Isaiah 58:12).  For if NOT US, then WHO?
          Today during the Voices of Christ and Dominion House conference here in the Atlanta Georgia area, God began to bring the issue of human trafficking back up in my spirit.  I say “back up”, because this is an issue that the Holy Spirit has been speaking to me concerning throughout the past year.  Once I returned to my hotel room, the Holy Spirit led me to begin praying and interceding for the city of Atlanta.  As I have been taught and trained by my Mother and mentor, Prophetess Vera Paul, I sought the Lord to reveal and expose what is needed and what is taking place in the city.  The Holy Spirit spoke distinctly the words “Sexual Deviance, Spiritual Deviance, and Human Trafficking” into my spirit.  As I continued to pray He revealed to me, “Atlanta is a CENTER for HUMAN TRAFFICKING.”  Knowing that I have no natural knowledge of the issues pertaining to the city of Atlanta, the Holy Spirit led me to search the subject on the internet, CLEARLY CONFIRMING JUST WHAT GOD HAD REVEALED TO ME BY HIS SPIRIT!  Although Human Trafficking is a world wide issue, this is what God revealed to me concerning this particular city, at this particular time, as a strategic intercessory prayer assignment.
         I am sharing this with you, because God is calling forth the intercessors to unite in prayer concerning the issues affecting our cities and nations.  Right now, the Holy Spirit is reminding me of the book of Esther’s account of how God revealed the terrible strategic plan of the enemy to wipe out the people of Israel to Mordecai.  As a result, he called on Esther to intercede on the peoples’ behalf.  Yet, she DID NOT go into the King’s presence alone!  She had the back up of the Israelite people through their consecration, prayer and fasting!  What was the result?  God performed tremendous deliverance for His people!
        Now is the time for every Christ follower to answer God’s call to intercession.  After all, making a difference in the Kingdom of Heaven requires that we allow God to groom, prepare and place us in strategic position “for such a time as this”.  Then we must be willing to take risks and courageously resolve, “If I perish, I perish, but I will not back down from God’s call, because it is my God given destiny to fulfill His purpose for my life.”
        If there were EVER a time in AMERICA’S history that we as a NATION, including the individual CITIES within our NATION, NEEDED DELIVERANCE, IT IS NOW!  GOD IS CALLING FORTH THE INTERCESSORS!  WILL YOU ANSWER GOD’S CALL?    

Run For Freedom

Time is tick, tick, tickin’ away
As many choose to say
And America needs a better way
Don’t ya think it’s time to pray?
The Holy Ghost is quickenin’
That human traffickin’
Is downright sickenin’
It’s modern day slavery,
And to escape is downright bravery.

They sold your innocence
At your expense
Does it make any sense?
He’s got your back against the wall
But you got to stand tall
And give it your all.
Enough is enough!
When the goin’ gets tough,
Go ahead and call his bluff.

Run for freedom, run! (Repeat 2Xs)
Run till the victory’s won
Run till the race is done
Run to the arms of God’s own Son,
And remember, prayer is your loaded gun!
Run for freedom, run! (Repeat 2 xs)

In spite of all the pain and strife
God’s got a plan for your life
For which He paid the final price
Can’t you see,
When Jesus died on the tree
He died that you and I could be free?
God will make a way
To a brighter day
When we unite and pray!

All those who’ve been set free
Including me
Get down of bended knee
We’re standin’ in the gap
With a counter attack
Yes, we’re takin’ back
Every soul
Who still needs to know 
That Satan is a defeated foe!

Run for freedom, run! (Repeat 2Xs)
Run till the victory’s won
Run till the race is done
Run to the arms of God’s own Son,
And remember, prayer is your loaded gun!
Run for freedom, run! (Repeat 2 xs)

© 2010 Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, used only with permission

5 comments:

  1. Christine truly this is on God's heart. The day before yesterday I was watching a movie about human trafficking - they were Japanese girls as young as 7 yrs old being sold and abducted. It was based on a true story. My heart just went out and I felt led to pray about this very topic. I've never really thought about this so I knew it was God placing it in my heart to become aware of it and intercede....There has been a pressing in my spirit to pray for the World - not just America but every tribe and every nation. He has caused me to take a globe that I had in my office and place it in my prayer room; cleansing it; anointing it and placing my prayer shawl over it....my prayers are being shifted to a wailing for the people's sin; a repentance and a cry for His Healing rain...Thanks for confirming and sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Minister Maggie Rodriguez! I sense the witness of Holy Spirit in your comment! Thank you for allowing Abba's heart to beat through you, the mind of Christ to speak through you, and the breath of Holy Spirit to breathe through you! I declare blessings upon you and your ministry in Jesus' name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen..Thank you and I pray the same for what God has placed in your hands....I remember reading that you are writing a book - May it be that loaded gun that shoots through the hearts of those who read it - causing them to eat of the Word God has placed in your pen....Let me know when it's published...I want to eat too :) Blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are PROPHESYING the very MESSAGE of the book! It is called "E. A. T. and Live: The Prophetic Art of Becoming" and is based on God's call to Ezekiel to "Eat That I Give Thee"! Oh God is SO good and humorous sometimes! Yes, I will let you know when it is published. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete