Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Kingdom Education Revolution


Image Copyrighted by Pixabay.com


In 2012, while I was in the midst of Apostle Theresa Harvard Johnson's Certificate to Teach the Scribal Anointing ® course (which revolutionized my life by the way!), the Lord spoke these words clearly to me: “Education belongs to the scribe.”

It was through the impartation that I received through Apostle Theresa that the Lord clarified to me that EDUCATION was my assignment and the very purpose for which He created me and sent me into the Earth for such a time as this. 

Apostle Theresa has ALWAYS encouraged EVERY scribe to PRESS into the Lord through IMMERSION in order that the RAZOR-SHARP purpose for the Scribal Anointing® in our lives may become clearly manifest in and through every aspect of our scribal assignments. 

EDUCATION flows like a stream through everything I scribally think, dream, write, speak and do!  Likewise, there is a SOUND that flows through your scribal assignments too, and it will become clearer each and every day through your consistency to surrender to the Scribal Anointing ® upon and within your life.   

As a result of the impartation of the Scribal Anointing®, I awakened to the fact that I am not JUST a school teacher.  Likewise, Education is not JUST my occupation and source of a paycheck.  Likewise, I am not JUST called to write, preach and teach God’s Word.  No!  I am a SCRIBE of The King, and EDUCATION is my primary scribal assignment.  In fact, EDUCATION is WHO I AM! 

When I refer to KINGDOM EDUCATION, I am speaking and perceiving education according to the vision, perspective and purpose of Christ, our King.

The vision of Christ is to revolutionize education one heart and one life at a time, and He is raising up KINGDOM EDUCATORS to accomplish this vision on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Fellow Kingdom Educators, how do we accomplish this revolutionary vision of Christ?

         By SEEING education as God SEES it...

         By redefining education according to God’s original intention for education and for mankind…

         By being revolutionized by Christ in order to BECOME a Kingdom revolution throughout the nations of the world…

         By being truly and continually BORN AGAIN until the kingdoms of the Earth have BECOME the Kingdom of our Lord and His Messiah...  Because the “kingdoms” in us must first BECOME the Kingdom of the Lord and His Messiah before we can carry Christ’s vision throughout every city and nation…


© 2018 Christine Lombard; All rights reserved; Use only with permission


"The Scribal Anointing" ® by Apostle Theresa Harvard Johnson can be purchased here:  
http://bookstore.schoolofthescribe.com/index.php/the-office-of-the-prophetic-scribe/the-scribal-anointing-set-copy 


No comments:

Post a Comment