Thursday, June 7, 2018

The Author and Finisher of Your Journey


I AM the author of your journey, but I did not author this aspect of your journey.  Yet, I remain the Author and Finisher of your faith.  I did not author the tragedy and trauma of your experience.  No, I did not initiate it.  Rather, I protected you through it.  I even shielded your eyes from seeing it, not to cause you to be ashamed of your ignorance and blindness, but so that you would not be a partaker in the evil of it.  I kept your innocence even if through your naive ignorance.  I did not change My intention concerning you, though it was hindered and delayed by actions not of your own.  

Rather, I protected My intention concerning you and made another way for it to come to pass in spite of that which came against you to destroy you.  I AM the Lord who created you and breathed my breath and DNA into you.  I AM the Lord who sent you into the Earth for My purpose and glory.  I AM the Lord who chose you before the foundation of the world to BE who I called you to BE.  I AM the Lord who first called you and revealed Myself to you by no ordinary means.  I AM the Lord who moves Heaven and Earth for the sake of My will and intention in and through you.  I AM the Lord your God, who kept you when there was not a single soul to hold you together in the midst of the trauma.  I AM the Lord your Healer and Redeemer.
 
I AM He, and I will make My will known in such a way that none shall be able to deny it to be Me who called you from the foundation of the world for this SET purpose.  I SET you in the foundation of this very time and dispensation.  And I will not change this.  I will not change this, because I change not, and I AM the foundation in which I set you.  I AM the foundation of this dispensation, and I AM the foundation in which I set you.  Trust Me and surrender to the purpose for which I have called You and do not deny Me of the joy of recompensing you with an accelerated work of righteousness.  For I AM the Lord, Author and Finisher of your faith and journey.

Respectfully Submitted,
Minister Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment