Sunday, March 11, 2018

I AM Your Liberator

"I AM a Liberator
An Incubator
Of Freedom
Religion & Legalism
You don't need 'em
Only the constraints
Of covenanal Ahavah
The Law of Love
And mindset from above
Will smash the idols
And truly set My people free
To truly SEE as I SEE
Setting captives free...
Now dat's Me!
So, they can truly be
Who I made them
Sons and friends
Fellow liberators
To the ends
Of the Earth
Capitalizing on the worth
Of their new birth
I AM a Liberator
An Incubator
Of freedom
So many got Me all wrong
Singing all kinds of crazy songs
Calling My name
To their own shame
Cause if they truly knew Me
They'd SEE
I AM a Liberator
An Incubator
Of Freedom..."
Christ Your Liberator

© 2018 Christine Lombard; All rights reserved; Use only with permission


No comments:

Post a Comment