Monday, March 19, 2018

According to Your Thirst Be It Unto You


Do not limit Me in what I can do and will do.  Let me be who I AM in your life.  I AM not only THE Way, THE Truth and THE Life.  I AM YOUR Way, YOUR Truth and YOUR Life.

Obligation is a trap.  You are not even obligated to Me.  I created humankind and then set them free to choose their own way and relationship to Me.  That is why the world is in the condition it is now.  Do you really think if I was in control it would be like it is now?  I simply say, "Let Me be," and I allow people to choose.  I simply say, "Let you be," and then I let you choose.

I force Myself on no person.  I bid people to come to Me, and then allow their own thirst to draw them to Me.  It is your level of thirst and choice to come to Me that determines your level of freedom in Me.  Many are thirsty, but do not come to Me.  They seek another source to quench their thirst.  I simply cry out to them, "Let Me be," but I leave the choice to them.  I initiate the call, and they respond as they will.

Some come to quench their thirst like Judas, but they come with the wrong motives.  They do not come to Me for Me, but they come to Me for their own pleasure and what they think they can get out of Me.  In truth, all you can get out of Me is Me, and so many do not want Me as I truly am.  They want their imagination of Me, but not who I truly AM.

For I say to you and I say to all, "Let Me be who I AM in your life, and Let you be who I made you to be."  For I AM your Creator and your Liberator.  I do not bind you to Myself against your will.  Rather, I allow you to come to Me according to your thirst and according to the level of your desperation to be united with Me now and forever more.  Therefore, I say to you and I say to all, "According to your thirst be it unto you."

                                                                 
                                                                                 Christ Your Liberator



© 2018 Christine Lombard; All rights reserved; Use only with permission

No comments:

Post a Comment