Friday, November 3, 2017

This Place - Spoken Word

This place
That inhabits time and space
Yet, eternally beholds Your face
This place
That You sent forth in Your name
To proclaim Your fame
This place 
A fully aligned triune being
That is finally seeing,
Freeing the internal capacity to know You
That I may show You
That I owe You
My all and all
So, I answer Your call 
And I fall
On my face 
That I may embrace
Your feet
And weep
Till I become Your footstool
A crushed jewel
Crushed by Your Love
Descended upon by the Dove
Of Your Spirit 
I can hardly bear it
I am reminded 
And blinded
By the revelation that You formed me
And have now transformed me
Into this place
That inhabits time and space
A place of habitation
A sign and wonder to the nations
I have BECOME the mission field
I have been SEALED
As to Your Spirit I yield
I am the Earth
Of incomprehensible worth
The footstool of Your choice
That is transformed by Your voice
Yet, I am Heaven
Cleansed from all leaven
My heart is Your throne
As I have become fully Your own
I am supernatural 
So much more than factual
I am Truth
Conceived by You
I am this place!
That inhabits time and space 
Yet, eternally beholds Your face
I am this place!
I am this place!

© 2017 Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, Use only with permission

No comments:

Post a Comment