Thursday, November 9, 2017

Surrender - Spoken Word

Surrender

Descriptions
Depictions
Convictions
My Abba speaks to me
Ministers Peace to me
Love is released to me
I fall to my knees
My all is cast into the seas
He need not ask, "Please"
I know the way I must take
For Love's sake
I am fully AWAKE

Descriptions
Depictions
Convictions
The hand of my Abba
Causes me to walk on water
Cause I am His daughter
No inhibition
No personal volition
Just surrender to the mission
Every time I hear His voice
He silences the noise
And Y - E - S is my choice

Descriptions
Depictions
Convictions
My Abba opens my eyes
I finally realize
I'm surrounded by goodbyes
Goodbye to the lies
Goodbye to the lows and highs
Goodbye! For I shall rise
And take my rightful place
As I seek my Abba's face
I'm swallowed up in His embrace

Descriptions
Depictions
Convictions
My Abba never refuses me
He infuses me
And uses me
To express His heart
To tear deception apart
To declare a new start
No mere hoping
I'm eloping
With eyes wide OPEN


© 2017 Christine Lombard; All rights reserved; Use only with permission

No comments:

Post a Comment