Monday, March 4, 2013

The Rising of My Army


Holy Spirit released the following message during the Voices of Christ Scribal Generals Gathering
The Rising of My Army
            My plans and strategies are being released in the Earth.  Those who are found standing in their rightful places and positions shall receive.  Those who have prepared their hearts… Those who are not found wanting of My precious oil and fragrance of worship and intercession, but those who are found waiting shall receive of Me… Revelation Wisoom understanding, knowledge, which is Me says the Lord.
            I am raising up a unified army that will not cry out, “This is my book.  This is my CD.  This is my ministry.”  They will rise up and declare, “This is God’s Kingdom!  (This is God’s book.  This is God’s CD.  This is God’s ministry.)  This is God’s army.  My scribes will write and publish together not concerned with who is the author other than to know that I AM sent them to declare what I AM saying.  It is My Book and I AM  the Author and Finisher of it all.  Scribes will work in teams to publish My Word.  They will exalt Me as both The Author an Finisher of that Word… without hesitation, fear, or arrogance.  They will be utterly humbled that I infused them and used them to publish My Word in the Earth for such a time as this.
            My army is rising in the Earth.  My army is marching to the beat of My drum in the Earth.  My army is powerful.  They move without limits.  In Me they dwell, move and have their being.  They are united as one, following the Spirit of the Son, their commanding Officer.  They are one with the Son.  For they are His Body… Though they are many sons, I see them as one Son, because they are One with Yeshua.
            I do not see race, color, gender or creed.  I only see the multiplying of My seed in the Earth.  Oh, that they would see Me as I really AM.  For I AM the Great I AM.  Oh that they would see themselves as I see them, as they really are.  No longer marred but whole in me… set at liberty…. Yes, You are free,” says the Lord.

Respectfully Submitted,
Minister Christine Lombard

No comments:

Post a Comment