Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fo' Sho' He's Number One


Fo’ Sho’ He’s Number One!
March 3, 2013
Stop hangin’ with your homies,
Leavin’ the One and Only,
Dat’s why you’re feelin’ cold and lonely.
It’s time to cry out,
Ya, it’s time to shout,
“Abba Father!  Abba, Abba, Abba Father!
This is Your prodical daughter
Cryin’ out for Livin’ Water!
This is Your prodical son
Yes, the wanderin’ one…
I’m runnin’ back to You
So that You can renew
Your intimate flame
Till ONLY You remain...
Give me the grace to succeed
Give me the grace to believe
You’ll meet my every need
To fulfill my assignment,
To be in perfect alignment
With Your Word, Will and Way
In everything I think, do and say!
Let my spiritual D. N. A.
Have its way.
No longer conformed
To the pattern of religion
No longer torn
Between decisions
Whether to serve the Spirit or my flesh
All is at rest
As I live at my best
And remember… This is only a test!
Got the world behind me
No need to remind me
I’ve counted the cost
Now I pick up my cross
And count all else, but loss
I’m leavin’ my homies
All for the One and Only
Cause I’m tired of bein’ cold and lonely.
They’re welcome to come
Follow the Son
But Fo’ Sho’ He’s Number One!

© 2013 Christine Lombard, All right reserved, Use only with permission



No comments:

Post a Comment