Monday, March 4, 2013

The Birthing Room


“The Birthing Room”
As we prayed before the Voices of Christ Scribal Generals gathering God called the place where we gathered “The Birthing Room”.  He spoke the following:  “You have entered My birthing room this morning.  This place has been sanctified for this purpose.  My birthing room is sealed with the blood of Yeshua.  Don’t take today or this place lightly.  For you are surrounded by My angelic host.  You will give birth today to that which I planted in you many years ago… A word… My Word was planted in you for such a time as this,” says the Lord.  “Can a man give birth?”  “Yes,” saith God, “For My Son, Yeshua, both God and man gave birth to MANY sons many years ago.  It was a set time, a set purpose, a set place that He died and gave birth even to you.  Therefore, nothing is impossible,” says the Lord.  “Many nations, many generations are depending on you.  Will you PUSH?  Will you PRESS?  Will you labor?” says the Lord, “So that My Word, My Will and My Way that I chose to invest and impart into you may come forth?    Remember that once a baby has been conceived in a woman’s womb, and she has given birth, she nor her womb will ever be the same.  So shall you be, just because you came and entered My birthing room.  Pressure brings forth.  The pressure in your womb has increased,” says the Lord.  “The pain and anguish you feel is not the devil,” says the Lord.  “It is Me.  For your time to labor has come and it shall be done.”

Respectfully Submitted,
Minister Christine Lombard
February 23, 2013   

No comments:

Post a Comment