Saturday, October 5, 2013

We've Become ONE - Spoken Word

I tell you, God is doing a new thing. I am experiencing it, and I know by the Spirit that it is not just me, but it is the collective tabernacle/temple/sanctuary of worshippers. I am experiencing an overflow of creative worship. God is taking me back to earlier writings, spoken words, songs and ADDING to them. He is also outpouring anew... I know this is just a part of the fulfillment of the word that He ministered to me concerning "Dig Deep into Your Storehouses" that I shared in an earlier post in December 2010. In the midst of worship this morning the Holy Spirit brought this forth. I stood in the midst of worship writing as the Holy Spirit brought forth the words...

We’ve Become ONE 

October 28, 2012

I hear Your voice calling me,
“Come closer!
Step into My liberty
Into the place where you are totally free
Dwelling in Me
The place we become ONE
As God’s Holy Son
I AM the Head
You are My Body
My Bride
So come abide
Let My train fill the temple
As My praise you render
You’re not the borrower
But the lender
No longer a pretender
But a hypocrisy ender
You portray My grace
As you seek My face
And the presence of sin is erased
Whatever you bind on Earth IS bound
The lost are found
And whatever you loose IS loosed
The enemy can’t refuse
As the Good News 
Sets the masses loose.”

I hear your voice calling me
My eyes are opened and I see
I’ve stepped into Your liberty
Into the place where I am totally free
Dwelling in You 
We’ve become ONE
As God’s holy Son.

© 2012 Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, Use only with permission

No comments:

Post a Comment