Saturday, June 6, 2015

What Shall Come of America?

What Shall Come of America?
There is to be an inauguration of My choosing.  There is to be an inauguration of My doing…  (A portion omitted, not yet released by Holy Spirit to share)… 
            America yet has a set time through which I will use her to establish My Kingdom throughout the nations.  There is yet a strong remnant within her who has not bowed their knee to Baal or to the prophets of Babylon.  For this reason, I declare, “Awake!  My people!  Awake and hear My voice!  Awake!  Come out of Babylon, and I shall remove Babylon from the midst of you, so that once again My presence shall reign through you in the midst of the nations.  All is not lost.  Many have counted the cost and surrendered their all.  Furthermore, there is a generation rising that will yet answer My call; and a generation of children shall lead you back to Me. 
They will be born for such a time as this, with eternity grafted upon their hearts and with My Kingdom engraved upon their hearts.  Leaders shall arise from within this generation and interpret the writing upon the wall.  They shall interpret the writing upon the hearts of My chosen generation and they shall awaken a nation, an entire generation to My Truth.  They shall be firmly grounded in the foundation and revelation of knowing Me in My True identity.  They shall trample and crush every false image of Me under their feet.   As a result, they shall stand firm in the revelation of their own identity as sons and daughters of the Most High God.  Finally, they shall fulfill their Kingdom assignment on Earth as it is in Heaven.  They shall mature through the prophetic art of their becoming precisely who I created, called and ordained them to be in Me.  They shall encounter Me through the Apostolic process of reconciliation and lead many into a real transforming encounter with Me.
They shall walk in victory as a shining light in the midst of a dark world that awaits the coming judgment of the Lord.  They will not be deceived by the Spirit of religion.  Rather, they shall know My Word by revelation of the spirit and they shall walk therein. 
Therefore, all is not lost America!  All is not lost!  Intercessors arise!  Arise and hear My voice calling you back to Me.  Arise with the Spirit of Daniel discerning the time of reconciliation and crying out in repentance for a nation drunk with the wine of its own rebellion and drunk with the wine of Babylon’s pride.  Through intercession you will guide the congregation of the Lord to her knees crying to be free at last from the bondage of Babylon.  And I will remove Babylon from the midst of you.  I will reign in the midst of you once again.  It is time to declare, “Free at last!  Free at last!  Thank God Almighty we are free at last!”

© 2015 Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, Use only with permission


No comments:

Post a Comment