Monday, August 18, 2014

To God be the Glory!


          


       The direct link for the book purchase: http://clovestrictlyspoken.com/clm/index.php/store
          
           To God be the glory! After a 3 1/2 year process of BECOMING the 1st book that God has ministered to and through me has come to completion! Hallelujah!  The day that I officially completed the proofreading process and gave the go ahead for printing of the book, Holy Spirit spoke an amazing word in my spirit.  He revealed that with the completion of the book, a season of my life had ended and I had stepped into a new season.  He said that this season that had passed was one in which I experienced my highest high and lowest low.  I give God praise for the message (book) that He birthed through this season.  Truly, I did experienced my highest high through the time of separation unto God when He first began to impart this message into my spirit, and my lowest low through the grieving process after my brother Joe's tragic death, when he took his own life.  And this book shares the very personal and intimate lessons Holy Spirit taught me throughout this season.  I truly pray that this message blesses others the way that Holy Spirit has blessed me through it.  

          E. A. T. and Live: The Prophetic Art of Becoming digs into the message God gave to the prophet Ezekiel to eat the scroll before he ministered the Word of the Lord to His people. It is a message that Holy Spirit began to minister to me while on a forty day fast, through which God revealed His call to His prophetic remnant not only to speak and proclaim His Word, but to E. A. T. and BECOME His Word.  Through Ezekiel, Holy Spirit reveals the two-fold prophetic mandate of receiving and releasing the Word, Will, and Way of the Lord on Earth as it is in Heaven. It is through the prophetic art of becoming and apostolic process of reconciliation that we fulfill our God-given and God-breathed purpose and assignment here on Earth.  The message of this book will take the reader into the deeper depths of understanding and fulfilling their prophetic calling and assignment.  The book is available on C. Love's website (http://clovestrictlyspoken.com/)  

© 2014 Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, Use only with permission

3 comments:

  1. Special thanks and acknowledgements go out first and foremost to Yahweh Elohim; my mother, Prophetess Vera E. Paul, Darla Jenkins Sikes for the beautiful cover illustration; editors Donna L Ferrier and PeriSean Hall; proofreader Janie Brinson, Layout & Design and publisher, Tarsha L. Campbell of Dominionhouse Publishing & Design Fan Page, and Apostle Theresa Johnson for her years of teaching, encouragement, and the beautifully written book Foreword.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings!!! To God be the glory!!! I look forward to reading this. Where can I purchase a copy? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Magdalena Rodreguez for your enquiry. The direct link for the book purchase is http://clovestrictlyspoken.com/clm/index.php/store.html The link in the above blog post is the link to the home page of the website. Blessings to you!

      Delete