Saturday, August 30, 2014

EXCELLENCE - Acrostic Poem


The following acrostic poem was released to me by the Holy Spirit in response to a brother's discussion question on another blog network: "What is excellence?" 
Father God, I pray that the Spirit of excellence would overtake the Body of Christ in this hour as never before.  I pray that the Spirit of reverential fear of the God whom we serve would permeate every fiber of our beings, in such a way that the Light of God's glory and Spirit of excellence evidenced within and through us would cause men to glorify our Father which is in Heaven!  In Jesus' name.  Amen.

Galatians 2:20 - "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."  (KJV)

 

Matthew 5:16 - "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."  (KJV)


EXCELLENCE

E  ternal value, purpose, and Divine destiny
X  ecuted through extreme obedience to God, daily crucifixion of the flesh, and the extreme execution (death sentence) of every selfish, vain, and temporal ambition
C rucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in and through me, as I
E  nter into the Holy of Holies through true and pure worship, expressed in the thoughts, motives, words, and deeds of my innermost being, and I
L  ove the LORD my God with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength and violently
L  ove NOT the world, neither the things of the world, especially and particularly the praise of men
E  stablishing and fulfilling the will and WORD of God through the uncompromisingly Truthful conviction and
N onegotiable Bible-based
C ommitment to fulfill all of my covenantal responsibilities to the ONE and ONLY True and Living God, through my complete submission, surrenderance, communion and constant abiding (He in me and I in Him), resulting in the Spirit of
E xcellence permeating through every thing I am, expressed in all I think, desire, do and say, all to the glory, honor and praise of the ONE and ONLY God, in whom I live, move and have my being!

© 2011 Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, use only with permission

No comments:

Post a Comment