Monday, July 23, 2018

A Different Kind of Yes: A Letter from Christ to His Bride



DEARLY BELOVED,
I AM looking for a different kind of yes from you, a kind of yes that you have not yet given Me.  It is not that you have NOT responded “Yes” to me, but it’s that there is a GREATER “Yes” of which you are not yet aware. 
Here is the “Yes” you have already given…

Y earning and
E nduring in your
S trive to please Me

Please, understand that it is not that I am displeased with your “Yes”.  In fact, I am quite pleased with your “Yes”.  Your YEARNING is like that of the deer panting for water.  Your YEARNING is a desperation for My manifest presence.  It motivates your pursuit of Me.  Through this YEARNING you have come to know Me, and it has brought you to your current place of intimacy with Me.  Your YEARNING, hunger and thirst for Me has been your response to your reognition of who I AM as your Source and All Sufficient King.  It has been the passion in your praise and worship that has been a sweet fragrance to Me.  Know that your YEARNING for Me has brought Me tremendous joy as I have responded by revealing Myself to the depths of your heart and filling you with the Living Water of My presence for which you YEARN so greatly.  Truly, your YEARNING for Me has caused you to grow and BECOME the fullness of who you are in Me even now.  For the more that you have YEARNED for Me is the more that you have pursued Me, causing your YEARNING to increase over time.  Just know that there is something even GREATER than YEARNING, and it is this that I desire even more than your yearning…

But first… Please, understand that it is not that I am displeased with your “Yes”.  In fact, I am quite pleased with your “Yes”.  For the magnitude of your yearning has caused you to ENDURE through great hardship, never quitting or giving up in your pursuit of Me.  Because your yearning for Me has overwhelmed and consumed you beyond measure, you have ENDURED in your faithfulness to walk with Me and to know Me beyond religious rituals and obligations.  Through ENDURANCE, you have fallen but gotten back up again, pressing forward with determination to do “whatever it takes” to ENDURE to the end.  Through ENDURANCE, you have BECOME an overcomer, overcoming great obstacles, which has built the likeness of My character in you.  You have trained your mind to ENDURE with great persistency and perseverance in spite of internal wars that have waged in your soul.  You have been like a wounded warrior who forges ahead in battle in spite of the pain that pierces through their entire being.  You have ENDURED, and please, KNOW THIS…  In your ENDURANCE, I AM well pleased.  Yet, there is something even GREATER beyond ENDURANCE, and it is this that I desire even more than your ENDURANCE

But just one more thing…  Please, understand that it is not that I am displeased with your “Yes”.  In fact, I am quite pleased with your “Yes”.  Like an Olympic runner, you have STRIVED in your strides towards the finish line of your race to please Me to the fullest.  In fact, you have come alive in your STRIVE as you have awakened to your purpose beyond the mundane aspects of life.  You have trained yourself to engage in meaningful spiritual exercises beyond religious rituals.  As a result, of your STRIVE to know Me and please Me, you have grown in your love for Me and for others.  You have been driven in your STRIVE to love, recognizing that without love all STRIVING is meaningless, because I AM Love and therefore, Love is the essence of life.  Please, know that in THIS STRIVING I AM most pleased of all.  Most importantly, in the midst of your “Yes”, Y earning and E nduring in your S trive to please me, I have MET YOU with My grace and mercy, waiting for the appointed time of your graduation to a different kind of “Yes”… a GREATER “Yes”.  Though I AM pleased with your “Yes”, I am looking for a different kind of “Yes” from you.

This different kind of “Yes”…  This GREATER “Yes” is a “Yes” you cannot give Me on your own.  It is a kind of “Yes” that must first be received before given.  It is a kind of “Yes” that is unknown to most and considered heretical in many religious circles.  Yet, it is a kind of “Yes” that I most clearly demonstrated as the Son of Man and Son of God on Earth.  It is the kind of “Yes” that I gave to the Father in the Garden of Gethsemane before He gave Me to the world on the cross.  It is the kind of “Yes” that most pleases Me and displays My glory on Earth as it is in Heaven. 

Yet, it is a kind of “Yes” that requires you to GRADUATE from YEARNING to becoming YIELDED and still enough to receive till you yearn no more!  It is a kind of “Yes” that requires you to GRADUATE from the state of ENDURING to becoming EMPTIED and settled in My peaceful presence till there be no more need to endure, because you’ve entered true rest and shalom having been FILLED with Me alone.  Finally, it is the kind of “Yes” that requires you to GRADUATE from the STRIVE to please Me to becoming fully SURRENDERED to the Liberating Truth that I AM already fully pleased with you.  So, are you fully ready to GRADUATE to this different kind of “Yes”… to this GREATER “Yes”?  Are you ready to RECEIVE this “Yes”, so that you may BECOME this “Yes”?  Are you ready to be enabled to fully give this “Yes” back to Me with a GREATER demonstration of LOVE and WORSHIP for Me?  Are you ready to perceive Me, not only as your Source and All Sufficient King, but also as Your Bridegroom, ready to receive you as His Bride!  For THIS is the “Yes” and “I do” or “I am” that I truly desire and require from you…
Y eilded
E mptied and
S urrendered ….
TO THE ONE WHO FULLY PLEASES ME AND IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED…

In Ahavah,
Christ Your Bridegroom
  

2 comments:

  1. Love this, especially the move from striving to Surrendered!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pastor Victoria for your feedback! I'm so glad this blessed you. Absolutely! Surrendered and no more striving, because we are ALREADY well pleasing to the Lord! I love that Liberating Truth, as well.

      Delete