Saturday, January 13, 2018

Haiti: My Country I Love

Haiti 🇭🇹 is my country I love. 
It is kissed by my Beloved. 
I bless her with the fruit of my lips. 
Her beauty I cannot resist. 
I call her children my own. 
Into her, my life I have sown. 
She is the land of covenant for me. 
My Bethel where my eyes were FIRST opened to SEE, 
And I first learned to BE who I BE 
In my true essential identity. 
NO MAN can curse her, you SEE. 
For when I behold her, it is only LOVE that I SEE. 
Just remember, one day ALL shall bow their knee 
And be set FREE from unjust partiality. 
For in the eyes of Christ 
Who paid the ultimate price 
We shall behold one another and finally declare, 
"BEHOLD! We are ALL sisters and brothers
Fathers and mothers 
Of the SAME family called humanity! 
We all contain Abba's DNA 
And are all CALLED to FOLLOW THE WAY
"What WAY?" did you say? 
There's only ONE WAY! 
CHRIST WHO IS LOVE 
He is my BELOVED. 
In Him, we are ONE! 
ONE LOVE... ONE BLOOD... 
In the Son 
May our hearts ALL be WON 
By the WAY of the SON 
The WAY of LOVE! 
And the WAY of our ABBA above.

No comments:

Post a Comment