Monday, March 20, 2017

Letters from Abba: "Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth"


Beloved,

          I cherish you, my beloved.  Regardless of the state of your heart, mind and position in life, I cherish you the same.  Come to Me in these times of struggle and wrestle with Me over the greatest wrestlings of your soul.  For it is only when you encounter me in Spirit and in Truth, and wrestle with Me just as you are that you are transformed into the person that I created, designed and ordained you to be on Earth as it is in Heaven.  You can be 100% real with Me.  Do not be afraid to encounter me in a state of nakedness and vulnerability.  For it is such an encounter that I desire with you and that you so desperately need the most.

          I seek those who worship Me in Spirit and in Truth.  Yet, few truly understand what that means.  I AM Spirit and must be encountered spiritually.  I must be pursued spiritually, although I AM encountered by and in earthen vessels or tents of meeting.  I AM Truth and must be encountered truthfully, although I AM encountered by fleshly beings with many layered disguises.  Every being desires to be fully known, fully accepted or received and fully loved.  Yet, such knowledge, acceptance and love is only found in Me.

          It is to such a journey of intimacy with Me that you have been called.  It is the Way of Truth and Life.  It is a narrow Way, and few truly find it.  In fact, even fewer choose to walk or live it.  Will you walk this narrow path of Truth and Life with Me?  I await the true joy, peace, prosperity, contentment and fulfillment that lies before you on this path.

                                                                                         Your Loving Abba

© 2017 Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, Use only with permission
Photo provided by Pixababy

No comments:

Post a Comment