Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Fulfillment of Your Destiny

         The Fulfillment of Your Destiny

           God often ministers to me through the enquiry process.  He has ministered to me concerning the importance of asking the right questions.  This morning in prayer God ministered me the following questions and then He replied to me with a revelation regarding the timing of the Lord and the fulfillment of His destiny for us.
Abba Father,
          What do you require of me in this season?  What is my assignment?  What steps do you require of me to walk out the vision you have revealed to me… that the voice of Yeshua within me may be released and the mantle that you have given me to carry may fulfill it’s function?
          God’s reply:  “Live in the NOW of My presence, and I will carry you to the fulfillment of your destiny… When you reach that place in me… you will still be in the NOW of My presence.  Then your future hope will be your present reality.”


© 2012 Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, Use only with permission
           
 

1 comment:

  1. Bless you Minister Sister Christine. I was just trying to tell my wife what you said and I told her I hope Christine post that word. It blessed me beyond measure. God speaks so powerfully through you.

    ReplyDelete