Saturday, September 8, 2012

Publishing in the Eyes of God (Part 1)

Publishing in the Eyes of God (Part 1)

            In the beginning God SPOKE and OUT OF THE SPIRIT REALM the physical realm was born.  What was SPOKEN and what was creatively born came out from the very HEART, MIND, and SPIRIT of God!  God DESIRED and it WAS SO.  God THOUGHT and it WAS SO.  God MOVED and it WAS SO.  God SPOKE and it WAS SO.  And He saw that it WAS GOOD... VERY GOOD.

            Therefore, what was PUBLISHED was an EXPRESSION and EXTENSION of GOD HIMSELF.  So, what's the point?  This causes a very important question to ring within the depths of my heart... What am I publishing?  What do my motives, thoughts, words, movements, deeds, my very BREATH... my very LIFE... publish?  The very things that I push aside justifying to myself, "That really doesn't matter"... what are those things PUBLISHING?  The message of publishing is this: EVERYTHING MATTERS!  And since EVERYTHING MATTERS, where do I stand before a RIGHTEOUS and HOLY GOD?  SILENT... AND WITHOUT EXCUSE. Every thought, motive, attitude, word, action, even INaction SPEAKS a MESSAGE that rings throughout ETERNITY.  So, what does my life SPEAK?  What am I publishing?  Does my life RING forth TRUTH, LIFE, FAITH, HOPE and LOVE along with the Great Cloud of Witnesses of Hebrews 11?  Have I, Christine Lombard truly laid aside EVERY weight and the sin that doth so easily beset me?  Have I resisted even unto BLOOD, knowing that my BLOOD SHALL SPEAK whether the words of life or the words of death?

            The answer to this question depends upon the SOURCE of the WORD or MESSAGE being published through EVERY aspect of my life... It is either God-breathed or NOT!  No in between!  Light or Dark... Righteousness or UNrighteousness... Truth or Lie... Pure or Contaminated... Holy or Unholy...

            Although spiritual warfare against the power of darkness is very Biblical and real, let's push the devil to the side for a minute... The Word of God states that MY HEART is deceitfully wicked!  So, please God, don't let any word be published from this CONTAMINATED source! It MUST come from the HEART, MIND and SPIRIT of God or it is NO GOOD!  That which flows from MY HEART (desires) are bitter waters that will KILL.  But that which flows from the heart of God are LIFE, TRUTH, and ALL THAT IS GOOD, PURE and HOLY!  Bitter and sweet cannot flow from the same source. If poison is mixed with living water, what is left, but poison?

            This Truth ushers in a Spirit of self-examination, conviction and REPENTANCE! Abba Father, I REPENT for every VAIN thought, word, deed and motive. I REPENT for every breath published from a wicked and deceitful heart... my heart. I REPENT for MISREPRESENTATION.  I repent for taking the call to be an AMBASSADOR for granted by pushing things aside as though they don't really matter!  I REPENT, because EVERYTHING MATTERS IN THE REALM OF THE SPIRIT!  I REPENT for every selfish word, motive, desire and deed.  Even a "GOOD" deed that flows from my fleshly heart is wicked and evil in Your sight!  I am without excuse.  I am found guilty even of the shedding of Your blood on the cross of Calvary, because YOUR BLOOD STILL SPEAKS. To those who REJECT it SPEAKS JUDGMENT and CONDEMNATION, and to those who WILLING RECEIVE it SPEAKS LIFE and FORGIVENESS.  Though You came NOT to condemn the world, but to SAVE...  Your martyrdom is JUDGMENT for those who REFUSE so great a Salvation! Oh Lord God!  I throw myself at the foot of the cross that Your BLOOD may fall upon me... Even as Peter cried, wash not only my feet, but WASH ME ENTIRELY! Give me a NEW HEART...  YOUR HEART... that my life flow... my life blood may flow from the HEART of Abba...  That the MIND of Christ may dwell WHOLLY in me... That the SPIRIT of God may POSSESS me FULLY!  Hear my cry to be made NEW!  Hear my cry to be a TRUE Witness... a TRUE Word... a TRUE Publication of YOU!  In Jesus name.  Amen.
© 2012 Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, Use only with permission

1 comment:

  1. This article carries a great weight in calling the people of God to repentance and to consider what we release and the place where it is released from. Oh that God would release His pure Word through me that comes from Him and not from decietful heart.

    ReplyDelete