Sunday, May 27, 2012

This Assignment - Prophetic Song

          Over a year ago, God spoke distinctly to me saying, “I will move Heaven and Earth to fulfill My will.  Therefore, I will move Heaven and Earth on behalf of those who surrender themselves completely to accomplish My will in the Earth” … just as Jesus surrendered completely to the Father’s will in the Garden of Gethsemane praying, “If it be thy will take this cup from me.  Nevertheless, not My will, but Thy will be done.”  The Holy Spirit released the following word to me today in song.  This word is not for everybody.  Rather, it is a promise for those walking in the Apostolic Revelation that I AM has sent them on assignment for such a time as this…   

This Assignment

The weight of this assignment
Is right in alignment
With the King of kings’
And the Lord of lords’
Move in the Earth
And it’s time to give birth
So, let the intercessors rise
And let Wisdom strategize
The enemy’s demise
Cause the King of kings
And the Lord of lords
Will move Heaven and Earth
To fulfill His will
So, all we gotta’ do is just stand still
And see the Red Sea part
And see the Dead Sea part
And see the Jordan part
For all who are marked
With the Golden Seal
Demonstrating that our God is real!


© 2012 Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, Use only with permission

No comments:

Post a Comment